Rosemount™ 3051N Smart Pressure Transmitter for Nuclear Service
The Rosemount 3051N Smart Pressure Transmitter for Nuclear Service is engineered to provide precision in differential, gauge and absolute pressure measurements with ±0.075% reference accuracy. As one of the world’s first digital nuclear pressure transmitters, this device is qualified for use in Class 1E safety related applications per IEEE 344-1987 at SSE response spectrum levels up to 16.5 g’s, and IEEE 323-1983 (mild environment).
Measurement Type: Differential, gage and absolute pressure measurements
Accuracy: ±0.10% to 0.075% of calibrated span
Stability: Range Code 1: ± (0.2% URL + 0.2% span) Drift Effect per 30 months
Range Codes 2-5: ±0.2% URL – Drift Effect per 30 months
Output Signal: 4–20 mA with Digital Signal Based on HART Protocol
Rangedown: Up To 100:1 (see Full Specs for complete details)
Measurement Range: Up to 2000 psig (13.8 MPa) Differential, Up to 2000 psig (13.8 MPa) Gage, Up to 4000 psia (27.5 MPa) Absolute
Housing Material: SST, Aluminum
Process Wetted Material: 316L SST
Seismic Rating: SSE response spectrum levels up to 16.5g’s
Qualification Standard: IEEE Std 323™-1974/1983/2003
IEEE Std 344™-1975/1987/2004
Qualification Standard: The Product Data Sheets and Manuals posted on this web-site are intended for general product information only, with errata included. They may not represent the latest revision or contain information relating to recent product notifications, if any.
Qualification Standard: Please contact Rosemount Nuclear Instruments, Inc. at 1-952-949-5207 or RNII.firstname.lastname@example.org for the most current information available.
- Qualified per IEEE Std 344-1987 and IEEE Std 323-1983 (mild environment) to meet industry standards
- Provides ±0.075% accuracy for reliable and precise process measurements
- Rangedown of 100:1 reduces inventory costs for cost-efficiency
- Non-interacting zero and span adjustment reduce calibration time
- Coplanar sensor/process interface allows for maximum mounting flexibility and can reduce flange stress
- Adjustable damping up to 25.6 seconds for better process control
- Internal diagnostics for simplified maintenance and time savings