Differential pressure Deltabar PMD55
The Deltabar PMD55 differential pressure transmitter with piezoresistive sensor and welded metallic membrane is typically used in process or environmental applications for continuous measurement of pressure differences in liquids, vapors and gases. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Easy process adaptation to impulse line high-pressure/low-pressure change via electric switch on the main electronics
- Compact design and modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- Process pressure up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Global usage thanks to the widest range of approvals for industries and applications