Capacitance Point level detection Solicap FTI56
Solicap FTI56 is a fully/partly insulated and robust rope probe for point level detection of fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids. It offers maximum reliability and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to numerous certificates and approvals. Due to its robust construction, it can also be used to provide accurate measurements in applications with very high tensile loads up to 60kN.
- Extremely robust design for harsh process conditions
- Cost savings thanks to easy and fast commissioning as calibration is performed at the press of a button
- Universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- Two-stage overvoltage protection against static discharges from the silo
- Increased safety due to permanent automatic monitoring of electronics
- Reduction in storage costs thanks to easy-to-shorten rod model (for partial insulation) and rope model (for partial and full insulation)