Capacitance Level measurement Liquicap FMI51
Liquicap FMI51 is a reliable fully insulated rod probe for continuous level monitoring in liquids, particularly in build-up forming media and extremely high temperatures. The measurement is independent of the dielectric constant (dc). Used in conjunction with Fieldgate FXA320 (remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology), Liquicap is an ideal solution for Inventory Management Solutions.
- Use also in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- No calibration necessary (factory preconfiguration). No calibration necessary for media with a conductivity of 100μS/cm and higher
- Material in contact with the process made of corrosion-resistant material, FDA-listed materials
- Menu-guided local configuration via plain text display (optional)
- Two-stage overvoltage protection