Absolute and gauge pressure Cerabar PMP55
The Cerabar PMP55 digital pressure transmitter with metal diaphragm seal is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids. Suitable for high pressure as well as extreme process temperature applications from -70 up to +400°C (-94 to 750°F). Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Large variety of different process connections and membrane materials
- New TempC Membrane minimizes influences of ambient and process temperature fluctuations
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via on-site display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- For process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)