Absolute and gauge pressure Cerabar PMP51
The Cerabar PMP51 digital pressure transmitter with metal membrane is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids or gases. PMP51 is designed for high pressure applications up to 400bar. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Accurate measurement of the process value even in the case of changing process temperature
- Process safety assured with small flush mounted process connections in hygienic applications
- For process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via on-site display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)