Absolute and gauge pressure Cerabar PMP23
The Cerabar PMP23 is a price-attractive and compact absolute or gauge pressure transmitter. The piezo-resistive measuring cell with flush-mounted 316L diaphragm was designed for applications in the hygienic industry. PMP23 offers various EHEDG and 3-A certified hygienic process connections, materials with FDA conformity, EG1935/2004 conformity, IP69 protection class as well as hazardous area certificates. The device can be delivered with customized measuring ranges up to 40bar.
- Easy and time-saving installation and set up within the plant due to very compact construction and customizable measuring ranges
- Fully welded process connections maximize process safety by minimizing the use of gaskets
- Enhanced process availability is ensured by the stringent use of 316L material and the possibility of IP 69 ingress protection for washdown conditions, as well as the high reproducibility and long-term stability of the product
- A high flexibility of use and therefore lower storage costs are guaranteed as the PMP23 is suitable for CIP / SIP cleaning
- The PMP23 can support the need for hygienic documentation and traceability in the plant as certification such as EHEDG, 3-A or (EC)1935/2004 are available among other relevant certificates and manufacturing declarations